Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Twilight

Ok, I know i haven't posted in forever.. Sorry about that. I do have a bunch of pictures and stuff to post about the last month or so.

I'm slow at getting into reading twilight, as i know most of you have already read it, but I am officially addicted. I read all 4 books in about a week and feel like i'm going through withdrawls now :) Should I reread them? That would be really obsessive eh? Does anyone else feel the same way I do? If you haven't read them I suggest you do, but be prepared, the last book is not quite what I thought it would be. Good for some, bad for others, but all in all it's wrapped up with a nice little "happily ever after" bow. It's nice but I need more details.

Are you excited for the movie? I am excited (probably because right now i'm obsessed) but i'm also scared that it will be disappointing.

If you haven't seen the new trailer for the movie you should check it out

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely loved the Twilight series. I read them all twice, and may go for three. Pathetic- I know. If you get onto the Fandango website you can register to receive an e-mail when tickets for the movie go on sale. Alissa and I are set for the midnight showing- hopefully. I hope you guys are doing well. Alissa keeps telling me I need to call and see how you are. Unfortunately, my lazy neighborness tends to win out. Checking out your blog is just so easy. Let me know how you're doing. Take care! -Trudi

Kathy said...

That is so cool that you are going to the midnight showing. I keep talking myself out of it. Maybe i'll go during the day and try to miss the crowds :). I have only read the books once but I am listening to them on audio so that is just the same. Very addicting!!! I am not a book reader so it's really funny for me to be addicted. We do need to get together one of these days and I need to have Alissa down.. Lizzy keeps asking for "Her 'Lissa" cute! Chat soon!!