Thursday, November 6, 2008

26 Weeks

The Dr's appt went well today. The baby is back on schedule and growing well. He is a little small still but not nearly as small as he was. He measured 25w 3d so only about 4 days small. Unfortunately I have to go back in for the glucose test, and my Iron is low so I have to take some iron. Yuk!! I guess whatever I have to do.

It's hard to believe that i'm 2/3 of the way there. Only 14 weeks left!! Scary thought. We are excited though.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!! So glad that you're back to posting and SO happy to hear the news about the baby.
Love ya, Bec

Kathy said...

Yeah, I don't know why I got out of it :) I'm sure it won't be the last time!!

Diana said...

Call when you get your results form Monday?? Thanks for posting the fun ultrasound pics, I wish I was blogging when I had my babies.

Kathy said...

Hi Di,

They said they would call when the results came in. I'm guessing a day or two. Nothing today...