I don't have much to say but I thought i'd throw a little note out here anyhow. It's about a week and a half until my due date and I am ready! More than ready to say the least. Though I really do enjoy being pregnant and the excitement of it all, I'm seriously uncomfortable and ready :) My dr sent me to the hospital last Thursday to run some Pre-Eclampsia tests as my BP was a bit unstable and I've had a horrible headache for a week now. Nothing major to report there. BP was fine at the hospital of course and other than a little protein nothing to report. I have to go in every couple of days to check my pressure! That is kind of a pain considering that I can do it at home, but at least we are watching it. Hopefully this headache will go away soon!! Maybe it's a sign!
Sorry for the ranting! I hope next time I post i'll have some cute baby pictures :
3 comments:
I'm so glad you posted. I kept wondering if you'd had the baby, and I keep checking your blog to see. I'm sorry about the headache though, that's rotten! Good luck in the week to come! -Trudi
Send Lizzy over anytime and enjoy a nice quiet house:) I can't believe you have made it this far, considering Lizzy came six weeks early. Now you know what the rest of us felt like those last comfortable days of pregnancy. Good luck my friend, I can not wait to met him.
No baby yet :( I definitely have a new found respect for everyone that carries to term!! It's insanely uncomfortable! Soon! I'll definitely post pics as soon as I have some. Of course i'll call though before!
Post a Comment