It's been a while since I posted so I thought i'd do some pictures! I spend most of my "blogging" time on facebook recently so I forget about my blog. If you are on facebook, look for me!! :)
James is doing good, getting bigger every day. Slowly but he is growing. Lizzy loves him dearly and it's so sweet to watch. I guess once he is crawling and taking her toys she might think different. For now though I am enjoying it. She loves to "pretend" feed him, thus the spoons..
I'll post more soon.
James is doing good, getting bigger every day. Slowly but he is growing. Lizzy loves him dearly and it's so sweet to watch. I guess once he is crawling and taking her toys she might think different. For now though I am enjoying it. She loves to "pretend" feed him, thus the spoons..
I'll post more soon.



1 comment:
Super cute - I adore that little man.
Post a Comment