Last week we went to Las Vegas for a reunion of sorts. All of the Curfman Clan was there, with all of the kids! It was a hoot! 31 people with 12 of them under the age of 6 all staying in 1 house.
Robert's Dad Bill and his wife Annie were the host and hostess (they offered their house). Luckily they have a big house so we at least weren't sleeping on top of each other. I think there was someone sleeping in every room of the house (including the laundry room). They have a nice pool as well so I think the kids swam 3 or 4 times a day, and because it was Vegas, it was a nice place to be during the hot days. We had 1 day that was under 100, but the rest were over. I forgot how hot the south really is. Whew!!
This was our 2nd reunion with all of the kids, so I think we will continue every couple of years, but every year there seems to be more and more kids so next time we will probably do it at a hotel, park or something.
All in all it was a blast, I'm pretty sure we all went home tired, and I can only imagine how tired Bill and Annie are, but it was all worth it and we thank them for everything!!
Here is a few pictures!!
2 comments:
Nice pool! What did their matching orange shirts say?
Yeah.. it was a nice pool! Their shirts said "curfman Cousins 2008" They were cute!
Post a Comment