A few weeks ago we went to Tennessee to visit Robert's Mom for her 60th birthday. Robert's sister set up a suprise party for her and it was sure a suprise! I never thought that we would pull it off but we did. It sure was nice to see everyone. Lizzy had a great time with her cousins.
2 comments:
At last I get to see pictures of the fun surprise. I think that is soooo awesome you pulled it off. As for Twilight - I also went through withdrawls - but how in the world did you read all four books in one week???? You are amazing. I'm excited to see the movie.
Diana, I have no idea how I read them that fast. Robert was very sweet and let me read all weekend when it was snowing. I'm not a reader and it normally takes me months to finish one book! Go figure.
Post a Comment