Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Family Pictures




A few weeks ago we had our family pictures taken. I thought i'd better get some taken before the baby comes. I should have done it sooner so I didn't look pregnant :) ha!! Nothing like memories eh? Lizzy had a good time with the pictures, she was a ham!






























3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures! Did you have them taken at Layton Park? We just had our pictures taken there last week, the bridge looks the same. I like the color of your shirts. They look good on all of you and they match the scenery. Super Cute!
-Trudi

Diana said...

You guys look great!!! I love your hair. Can you believe your next fam pic there will be four???
Happy Thanksgiving!

Kathy said...

Thanks Ladies! Yes, it was at Layton park, it was definitely a popular spot. I can't imagine that there will be four of us!! That will take some getting used to :)