I'm sure everyone thought I fell off the face of the earth but really I keep forgetting to post. I've been using FaceBook more than my blog but I need to get back into the blog too.James is doing really well. He is still small but growing quickly. I think we will be able to move into 0-3 month clothing here soon :) Lizzy is loving him and is a good Big Sister. We are lucky that he sleeps decently so we get more sleep than we expected. He is getting 4-5 hours at a time during the night so that is super nice.
Here are a few pictures from the past couple of weeks. Nearly every picture I take of him, Lizzy is in as well. She can't stand not getting in the picture herself.




1 comment:
Super Cute! My kids were always jumping in the picture too, so while they were gone I would do a fun little photo shoot just with my baby. Thanks again for Sunday. The kids had a great time. Thanks for the yummy pizza and movie. Let me know when I can return the favor.
Post a Comment