I haven't posted in forever!!! It seems that time goes on so fast that I can barely keep up. I think I need to get off for a while and just be. Wonder if that is possible... I am spending too much time on facebook and forget to come here and write down my thoughts, I am going to do my best to start doing that again.
I'm still having trouble with my knees, which is a serious bummer. I had a visit to the Knee Dr today to discuss other options. He had one but I'm not sure about it. I'll have to discuss it with Robert and decide. I can't remember what it's called (I have it written down) or I'd tell you. Something where they cut your bone and turn it.. a coupe of screws later and whala! Apparently my shin bone is turned a little causing my knees not to sit in their joints properly. I have known this for a while but it was really apparent in today's x rays. The ones from 3 years ago until now are amazingly different. My knees are getting so bad. I need to decide what to do. They said even a knee replacement is not an option until they get the shin bone corrected
3 comments:
Yikes on the knees...what a bummer!!
Glad to see you back in the blogging world good neighbor:)
Ouch! That's just rotten!! -Trudi
Post a Comment