We were gone last week so i'm a little late in posting, but I thought i'd better catch up.
A couple of weekends go, we went camping in Logan Canyon. It's beautiful up there! The water was really clear and it was nice and warm. We had a great time, Lizzy loves sitting by the fire and making smore's. We were pretty close to the river which was nice as well, Lizzy got to practice fishing and play in the water. Good times!! There however was millions of mesquitos!! I honestly don't think Lizzy has even been bitten by one, but this time it was bad! It didn't seem to bother her too much but she had tons of bites (repellent and all!!). All of her bites swelled up and some are still red (it's been over a week). Last week I had to give her benadryll just to keep the red down. She didn't seem to be scratching them too much, and said they didn't bother her, but they sure looked bad.



1 comment:
Hey, I thought you guys were in Vegas??? Loved the slide show. Lizzy is a doll.
Post a Comment