Sunday, July 6, 2008

Stars and Stripes!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July! Robert was off work and was able to go fishing for a while, and caught a few fish. Lizzy and I just goofed around most of the day. It was a nice relaxing day. In the evening we got a bucket of Chicken and went to the park to wait for the fireworks. A few of our friends where there as well so we had a great time. Lizzy had friends to play with and she was thrilled about the fireworks. She has seen fireworks before a few times, but I think this is the first time we actually went out to where they shoot them off and watched from there and got the loud booms and everything. She absolutely loved it. She loved all the flags as well. South Weber does a great job puting flags everywhere. I think she counted them all a few times as we went up and down the street.

1 comment:

Diana said...

I've missed you...see you tonight