Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Spring Time is here (kinda)!!

It has been a gorgeous few days here in the Rockies. That being said of course it's supposed to snow tomorrow! I can't imagine it will snow but not less than a week ago we had snow as well. The Spring cycle has begun.

Lizzy has really enjoyed being outside. She is truly an outdoor girl and it is where she is most happy. Lots of neighbor kids are outside as well so she is really enjoying the little bit of "freedom" that I do give her. "Sure you can play outside with your friends, I'll just sit here on the front porch and make sure you are OK!!" ha! You moms out there need to tell me how to let go! I guess I just can't give up the fact that she is my first (and only) Baby (thus my favorite baby picture). On a side note, I need to give thanks to Lizzy's Grandma (My Mom) for the blanket in the picture, I think she spent my entire pregnancy making this special blanket for Lizzy. Lizzy must have the "bankie" to sleep and whenever she is sad, sick or just got in trouble. I keep asking for an exact replica just in case we loose it but to date I have not received one. It is a very very special item. Anyhow I digress...

Here are a few other pictures of our outside time for the past couple weeks. (BTW, I have no idea who's cat this is!

Since I started this so far into 2008, I'm going to have to go back to a few fun events we have had. More to come :)

1 comment:

Diana said...

I had a feeling you were posting - so I checked just one more time before calling it a night -I'm glad I did. The offer's still on for rootbeer floats - just flick your lights on and off two times :)
Perhaps once we have the ladder!