Monday, April 21, 2008

Where to start...


As I sit and read blogs of friends and family I think... Why not?

I dedicate this blog to the past, my late Grandma who always said "You should start writing things down. When you are my age you will wish you could remember!" and to the present, my family, live in the moment and enjoy. And last, to the future, our daughter Elizabeth. I hope as you grow older you will enjoy reading this and remembering...

I think of a quote that I have always loved. There have been times in my life where I lost sight of it, but now when I think of those in my past, present and future I always try to remember.
I took this picture at the Hogle Zoo in Utah one day when Lizzy was about 2, pictures ARE worth a thousand words.

"To miss the little things, Is to miss the biggest part of life itself."

2 comments:

Diana said...

Love it!!! You truly do live by your words to live by - I have been the recipiant on multiple ocassions of you "paying it forward". Happy Blogging!

Diana said...

I keep checking in on you, anticipating your next post...