I love, love, love it!!! You did a great job, it turned out wonderful. Thanks for your sweet thankyou card, I had a fun time at the baby shower. I was just sad I had to leave early. We need to get the girls together.
Thanks Di! Where have you been?? having fun I hope. We have stopped by a few times and called but keep missing you. Lizzy is so ready to see Maggie.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
I love, love, love it!!! You did a great job, it turned out wonderful. Thanks for your sweet thankyou card, I had a fun time at the baby shower. I was just sad I had to leave early. We need to get the girls together.
Thanks Di! Where have you been?? having fun I hope. We have stopped by a few times and called but keep missing you. Lizzy is so ready to see Maggie.
Post a Comment