December has been a fun month! From going to the Dr to see the baby every 2 weeks, to snow, Christmas parties, Christmas and family we sure have been busy! Unfortunatley I don't have pictures of everything due to my hard drive crashing (this is the think that irrates me most!!) but I do have some so at least that is good.
The Baby continues to grow. He has been running really small in "belly circumfrence" area but on schedule for everything else. This past week he caught up over 1/2 of a week so maybe he will continue. It was the holidays so I managed to put on a few lbs as well so that probably helped! I am 34 weeks now and holding. The Dr said all looks well and I don't look in danger of having him early. He was 4lb and 12oz at my ultrasound yesterday.
Lizzy and Robert have been having a great time sledding. It's a good thing because I don't think i'd be much good at pulling her around right now. She always want's to go out in the snow, until she get's snow in her boots! So it generally lasts about 20 minutes. 20 min putting all the gear on, 20 min outside (if i'm lucky) and at least 20 mins to clean up all the snow and mess that she tracked in! Funny.
A few days before Christmas, Lizzy and I made our Gingerbread house. She loves to do it (well I think she just loves to eat it!) and it's been a fun tradition for her and I. She did decide after Christmas that it was time to eat it all, so I ended up throwing it away after all of the candy had been removed and she was trying to eat the roof!



No comments:
Post a Comment