Friday, May 23, 2008

Ballet Recital


I'm a little late in posting, but I have been trying to get the video off of my camcorder to post. I'm not having any luck so I thought I'd just post some pictures. We didn't get any good pics, but here they are anyhow.



Last Friday (5/16/08), Lizzy had her first Ballet Recital. Her class played butterflies in the skit and just ran around the stage, It was very cute. Lizzy apparently has lost her shyness of the stage as she ran and ran and ran around. Through the curtains, nearly running off the edge of the stage. She thought it was a lot of fun, and kept trying to get on the stage after her dance. She kept saying that she wanted to dance! It was all very cute.

Hopefully I can get the video off of my camcorder (I have a corrupt file on the disk and I'm having some trouble.. I sure hope I don't loose that video!!)

1 comment:

Diana said...

I've beem checking for this post - so very cute. Will she be taking dance through the summer? Your porch cover is looking good:)